Cajun Taco Time! Mostly, I wanted to see what Cajun spice mix would be like in a fresh vegetable and bean taco. It was delicious! Like seriously, why do I not make this every night?
RECIPE: Corn Taco Time
Makes 4 servings
Cast iron pan
4 Cobs of Corn
1/2 Quart of Black Beans
1/2 Large Tomato
Cajun Spice Mix
Pepper Jack Cheese
1) Begin by trimming the kernels off the cobs of corn and putting them in the cast iron pan.
2) Chop up the tomatoes and the banana peppers. Add it to the corn.
3) Pour in half a quart jar of black beans and stir it into the vegetables.
4) Season with 1-2 tablespoons of Cajun spice mix.
5) Warm up the tortillas as the beans and veggies simmer together.
6) Place a scoop of the beans and veggies onto the center of the tortilla.
7) Chunk up a bit of pepper jack cheese and sprinkle it over the dish.
This Cajun taco was incredible. All the vegetables are locally grown and freshly picked, which makes this meal taste even better.