I think everyone has a favorite summer smoothie or drink. My absolute favorite is peach fuzzes. They are a non-alcoholic peach based smoothie that is refreshing and delicious. The secret ingredient is nutmeg, and you definitely can’t skip it! The flavor won’t be right without the nutmeg.
RECIPE: Peach Fuzzes
Makes 4 Servings
1/2 a container of Lemonade Concentrate
1) Begin by filling the blender with ice, about 1/3 of the way as shown in the first picture.
2) Add half a container of frozen lemonade concentrate over the ice.
3) Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Add them to the blender.
4) Grate lots of fresh nutmeg over the peaches.
5) Add about 4 ounces of water.
6) Put the top on the blender and blend! Keep it going until everything is smooth.
7) Serve with a fresh grating of nutmeg on top and a fun straw.
These are so fresh and delicious! There are ways to add alcohol to this drink, but I think it takes away from the fresh peach flavor.