I really love tacos. I could literally eat them all the time. Actually, I do eat them all the time.
RECIPE: Taco Time
Makes 3-4 Servings
Plastic Cutting Board
Wooden Cutting Board
Dried Onion Flakes
3-4 Garlic Cloves
Pepper Jack Cheese
Homemade Green Salsa
1) Slice the chicken into small chunks and add it to the oiled cast iron pan.
2) Season with cumin, cilantro, dried onion flakes, and dried habanero powder.
3) Mince up about 1/3 to 1/2 of the onion and 3-4 cloves of garlic.
4) Add half the garlic to the chicken.
5) Slice and remove the pit from the avocado.
6) In a bowl, use a spoon to smash together the avocado, garlic, and onion.
7) Turn on the broiler.
8) Slice the pepper jack cheese and lay it out on the tortillas.
9) Slide the tortillas under the broiler to warm and let the cheese melt.
10) Once the cheese is melted, fold the tortillas onto a plate.
11) Layer the taco with chicken, avocado, and then green salsa!
The result is spicy, sweet, and juicy! The simple avocado with just a bit of garlic and onion was a nice switch up from fancier guacamole.