My husband and I have a few bad habits when it comes to food. The big one is our love for under baked brownies, which is closely followed by our love of raw cookie dough. Now if you follow food related outbreaks, you may have heard in recent years how its not good to eat eggs or flour raw due to potential contamination. I decided to mitigate part of our risk for this raw cookie dough by cutting out the eggs. Still living life dangerously, but a controlled kind of dangerous!
RECIPE: Raw Cookie Dough
Makes 4 Servings
1 Stick Margarine
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
Splash of Vanilla
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Salted Caramels
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
1) I melted the margarine in the microwave to begin.
2) Add in the brown sugar, a sprinkle of sea salt, and a splash of vanilla. Stir well.
3) Stir in the flour.
4) Add the milk bit by bit while stirring until your preferred dough thickness is achieved. I used just a splash.
5) Pour in the salted caramels and chocolate chips, stir to ensure even distribution.
6) You can chill the dough or eat it right away.