These cookies are an absolute guilty pleasure. Not only are they filled with bittersweet chocolate chips, but they also include bits of butterfingers candy! The only way to describe these cookies are as addictive. Seriously, you won’t stop yourself from getting a second once you have tasted the first.
RECIPE: Guilty Pleasure Cookies
Makes 2 1/2 Dozen Cookies
Large Cookie Scoop
Oven set to 300 Degrees
1 Stick Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup White Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
Pinch of Salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 1/4 Cups Flour
8 Butterfingers Candies
1 1/2 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1) In your mixer, cream together the butter and the sugar.
2) Add the egg, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and mix until light.
3) Add the flour to the mixing bowl, but do not mix yet.
4) Unwrap the butterfingers candies and put through the food processor until crumbs. Pour it over the flour.
5) Measure and add the chocolate chips.
6) Combine the flour and candy into the mixture, forming a cook dough and be careful not to over mix.
7) Scoop the dough out using a cookie scoop and drop onto an ungreased baking sheet.
8) Bake for 18-22 minutes. Remove immediately to a cooling rack.
Warm or cooled, these cookies are equally delicious. They even hold up to dunking in milk!