This pasta dish is filled with delicious Umami ingredients that will make your taste buds celebrate. With fresh pasta, this pasta dish will make you feel like you are eating at a five star restaurant. It would have been even better with fresh Parmesan, but sometimes you have to use budget friendly ingredients.
RECIPE: Umami Pasta
Makes 3 Servings
Cast iron pan
Kitchen Aid Mixer
2 slices of Bacon
2 Packages of Mushrooms
2 Cups All purpose flour
1) In a cast iron pan, let the two slices of bacon begin cooking.
2) As the bacon is cooking, begin washing the mushrooms and slice them thin.
3) When the bacon is done, move it to the cutting board and add the butter to the bacon grease.
4) Pour the mushrooms into the bacon and butter. Stir and let cook.
5) In a mixer, mix together the eggs, flour, and a bit of water if needed.
6) Let the dough set for a few minutes before rolling it out.
7) Cut the pasta into spaghetti size.
8) In a pot, bring to a boil salted water and add the fresh pasta to it.
9) Stir the mushrooms and add the white wine and tarragon.
10) Chop up the bacon and add it to mushroom mixture.
11) Drain the pasta and add it to the mushrooms.
12) Serve with a touch of Parmesan cheese on top!