I do love stuffed peppers! We made these so spicy that they cleared your sinuses no problem from the heat! Absolutely delicious and cleansing!
RECIPE: Stuffed Up Peppers
Makes 2 Servings
Oven set to 375 degrees
Cast iron pan
2 Green Peppers
Hot Pepper Powder
Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1) Cut the tops off of the two green peppers and remove the inner seeds.
2) Bake the hollowed out peppers in the oven for about 15 minutes.
3) While the peppers are baking and softening, begin browning the beef in the cast iron pan.
4) Add the leftover rice to the beef.
5) Flavor the beef mixture with some tomato powder and lots of hot pepper powder. Stir in some cilantro towards the end.
6) Fill the peppers with the beef and rice filling.
7) Slice the extra sharp cheddar cheese and lay it over the tops of the peppers.
8) Put it back in the oven to bake until fully melted.
9) For a little bit of looks, top with the pepper top before serving to your guests or in my case, my husband.
I just love how pretty the final result looks! You will definitely get all of your major food groups in this meal!