We just love making pizza, and now that we have perfected our sourdough pizza dough we make it almost every other week. We decided to change it up this week and make a pizza topped with delicious chunks of ham. Its like a Hawaiian but without pineapple!
RECIPE: Ham it up Pizza
Makes 2 Pizzas
Cast iron pan
Oven set to 450-500 degrees
Sourdough Pizza Dough
Pickled Jalapeno Peppers
1) Press the pizza dough into the cast iron pans to form the crusts.
2) Cut up the chunk of ham, into small bite size pieces.
3) Shred about 4 ounces of mozzarella cheese.
4) Spoon the sauce over the crust, leaving an edge for holding.
5) Sprinkle with cheese to create an even coating.
6) Top with pieces of pickled jalapeno peppers and pieces of ham.
7) Bake in the very hot oven for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.