I saw a picture on instragram the other day of someone who made a chocolate chip cookie using all their favorite Halloween candy bars. I liked the concept, though I don’t eat a lot of candy bars. I figured I would make a cookie with some of my favorite fall flavors! These chewy cookies are stuffed full of pecans, chocolate chips, and even candy corn. My husband and I have been snitching cookies all day because they are addictively tasty!
RECIPE: All Fall Cookies
Makes about 2 Dozen
Oven set to 300 degrees
1 Stick Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup White Sugar
Splash of Vanilla
1/4 tsp baking soda
Pinch of Salt
1 1/4 Cups Flour
3/4 Cup Pecan Pieces
3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Candy Corn
1) In a mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
2) Add an egg and a splash of vanilla and mix on low speed until thoroughly combined.
3) Mix in the baking soda, salt, and flour.
4) Slowly mix in the flour until a cookie dough is formed.
5) On a low speed, carefully mix in the pecan pieces, chocolate chips, and candy corn. Add the candy corn last so that minimal stirring will keep some of the pieces whole.
6) Because of all the fillings, you will want to use the large cookie scoop. Scoop dough onto an un-greased baking sheet.
7) Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8) When you take the cookies out of the oven, immediately use a spatula to transfer them to a cooling rack.
9) Once cool, the cookies can be stored in an airtight container.