This spaghetti is a completely from scratch recipe. I’m not sure
RECIPE: One Pot Spaghetti
Makes 2 Servings
Cast iron pan
Homemade Italian Sausage
1) Begin browning the sausage in a cast iron pan.
2) As the meat cooks, chop up the tomatoes. Add them to the mostly cooked sausage.
3) Mince up 3-4 cloves of garlic and stir it into the tomato.
4) Let the sauce cook together, and then chop the basil and add it to the sauce.
5) Add some homemade spaghetti noodles that were in the freezer.
6) Stir and let the noodles cook in the sauce.
7) Serve with a shake of Parmesan cheese.
The pasta really took on the flavor of the sauce and it was absolutely delicious!