I believe this is the fourth time I am posting a buffalo chicken dip on the blog, but I swear each version is different. This variation played around with how the cheese is used in the dip, and I think this version is tied with the Autumn Apple Chicken Dip
RECIPE: Hot Chicken Dip
Makes Many Servings
375 degree Oven
Cast iron pan
2 Cans Cooked Chicken
1/2 Block Cream Cheese
Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1) Open 2 cans of cooked chicken and drain the cans before adding to a cast iron pan.
2) Be sure to really break up the chicken.
3) Add half a block of cream cheese, a scoop of sour cream, a hefty sprinkle of garlic powder and onion powder, and lots of parsley!
4) Stir everything into the chicken evenly.
5) Pour hot sauce over the mixture and stir until the right level of heat is reached.
6) Shred the cheddar cheese and sprinkle over the top of the mixture.
7) Bake in a 375 degree oven until the cheddar cheese is melted and beginning to bubble and brown.
Serve this dip with carrot sticks, green pepper slices, crackers, or even tortilla chips!