I recently acquired some new cookbooks at a thrift store book sale! After flipping through one of the Southern Living Holiday books, I was inspired by one of their “hot wing” dips. Here is my version of blue cheese dip for vegetables!
RECIPE: Blue Cheese Dip
Makes a big bowl
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Block Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup Mayo
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
2 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
2 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
2 Tablespoon hot sauce
2 Teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 Cup Blue Cheese
1) Cut and peal the onion and garlic cloves. Add it to the food processor and process.
2) Add the cream cheese in chunks to the food processor, and then the mayo and sour cream.
3) Add the parsley, white wine vinegar, hot sauce, and lemon juice.
4) Grind in a hearty helping of black pepper.
5) Top with blue cheese.
6) Puree in the food processor until a smooth well mixed dip.
7) Slice green peppers and carrots into strips to dip into the delicious blue cheese dip.