Whenever my husband says he is making dinner, I know I will be coming home to something interesting. He did not disappoint in the least. I could not eat more than one of the ribs because they were that decadent and filling. Also, am I the only one who finds it ironic that we go from vegan dinner one night to meat wrapped in meat?
RECIPE: Bacon Wrapped Ribs
Makes 4 Servings
BBQ sauce of your preference
1) Rub the ribs with salt, pepper, and a bit of garlic powder.
2) Carefully wrap the ribs in bacon, overlapping each piece just slightly to ensure even coverage.
3) Light the smoking tube and grill.
4) Grill and smoke for the next two or more hours until the meat is all cooked through.
5) Heat dilly beans or your side of choice.
6) Remove the ribs from the grill and let sit for five minutes while you set the table with the BBQ sauces of your preference in small bowls. I went with the Heinz Kentucky Style Sauce, while my husband went with the Arizona Gunslinger BBQ sauce.
7) Use the kitchen sheers to cut the ribs apart, and serve.