There are some recipes I recommend you not make just because they are addictive levels of unhealthy. This is one of those recipes. I had leftover cheese from my jalapeno bites, so this recipe was born.
RECIPE: Bacon Jalapenos
Oven set to 375
1) Cut the tops off the jalapenos and core them to remove the seeds.
2) Stuff them with some of the cheese filling.
3) Take a slice of bacon and wrap it around the jalapeno before laying it down in the pan.
4) Repeat until you have two concentric circles of bacon wrapped jalapenos.
5) If you still have more cheese mixture left, slice open the banana peppers and fill them with cheese.
6) Place the banana peppers in between the rings of bacon jalapenos.
7) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the bacon crisps.
I would say serve and enjoy, but honestly just grab a fork and pig out!