Isn’t it amazing how zucchini are so versatile? I like them in everything! Especially in these quesadillas. They are so vegetable heavy and wonderful.
RECIPE: Zucchini Quesadilla
Cast iron pan
1) Slice the zucchini into circles.
2) Chop the green pepper into large chunks.
3) Slice up the cheese.
4) Place a tortilla in a cast iron pan. Lay the zucchini circles around the edge and the center with the green peppers.
5) Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and top with another tortilla.
6) Brown on one side, flip and cook until both sides are crisp.
7) Slice and serve with a little bowl of salsa on the side!