I like eating tuna salad in two ways, as a tuna melt or on crackers. But the other day, I couldn’t decide which way I want to eat it. What are you supposed? Well, in my case I decided to combine the both options and made a matzah tuna melt!
RECIPE: Matzah Tuna Melt
Makes 2 Servings
Oven set to broil
1) In a bowl, combine the three cans of tuna, a scoop of mayo, some hot peppers, fresh dill, and a sprinkling of the spices.
2) Stir to combine all the ingredients!
3) Slice some cheddar cheese into long thin slices.
4) Lay out matzah on a baking sheet.
5) Scoop and spread the tuna onto the matzah.
6) Layer the cheese on top and slide into the oven.
7) Once the cheese is melted and delicious, remove and serve!