Mushrooms are amazing. They are absolutely delicious in everything. I was craving pasta, but also really wanted the pasta covered in mushrooms. The result was this wonderful filling sauce that I can’t wait to make again.
RECIPE: Mushroom Sauce Pasta
Makes 3 Servings
1) Cook the pasta as directed on the box.
2) Snip the ends of the beans and drop into a preheated pan. Season with a touch of black pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Keep stirring as needed.
3) Chop up the mushrooms and drop into another pan.
4) Chop up spring onions and add them into the mushrooms.
5) Finely chop a few cloves of garlic and add to the mushrooms and onion.
6) Pour diced tomatoes over the entire mixture and let simmer while you season with a bit of rosemary.
7) Serve the pasta with the mushroom sauce on top with a touch of Parmesan cheese. The beans should be served on the side.