I apologize for the shorter posts this week. My computer is acting up and part of that is that the track pad isn’t working anymore. In fact, I have a mouse wired to my laptop to make it work, and that means I can’t write in my favorite position of curled up on the couch with my puppy. Once I find a new comfy place to work with my mouse, or figure out how to fix my laptop, the posts will go back to being their usual fun selves.
RECIPE: Nutella Smore’s
Makes 6 Servings
Oven set to Broil
Cast iron pan
6 Graham Crackers
1) Break the graham crackers in half and lather one half with nutella.
2) Lay the nutella halves into a cast iron pan (nutella side up).
3) Place a handful of mini marshmallows over the nutella graham crackers.
4) Put the cast iron pan in the oven under the broiler, and watch it until the marshmallows become golden brown and melted.
5) Set the cast iron pan on the stove and place the other graham cracker on top, pressing down slightly.
6) Use fingers or spatula to remove the smores from the pan to enjoy!
Best way to eat smores when you don’t have access to a fire pit or campfire.