This is a lazy recipe, but sometimes its fun to be lazy! Root beer floats are so refreshing and delicious, especially on a hot day. This recipe is our last minute version of a root beer float, if we had planned ahead it would have been homemade ice cream.
RECIPE: Root Beer Float
Makes 2 Servings
Ice Cream Scoop
Vanilla Ice Cream
1) In a kitchen aid mixer, pour in some heavy cream, a dash of vanilla, and a teaspoon of powdered sugar.
2) Beat the mixture on high until a nice fluffy heavy cream is formed.
3) Scoop the vanilla ice cream into a metal cup with a straw.
4) Pour root beer over the ice cream.
5) Top the mixture with a heavy dollop of whipped cream!
Honestly, I think the homemade whip cream is the best part of this entire meal! I can’t wait to try this again with homemade vanilla ice cream.