I made this during passover, and my husband completely disagrees with me on how tasty and delicious this bread pudding was. I think that is because he could eat all of the delicious cakes and cookies in the house, and I couldn’t. This recipe has the perfect amount of sweetness for a nightly bit of dessert.
RECIPE: Matzah Bread Pudding
Makes 4-6 Servings
Pot or baking dish
Oven set to 350 degrees
3 Sheets of Matzah
1) Break three sheets of matzah into smaller pieces inside of a baking dish.
2) In a separate bowl, beat together two eggs and 3/4 cup of milk or so.
3) Use the fork or spoon to slice of the banana quickly.
4) Pour the egg and milk mixture over the matzah.
5) Add the banana pieces and chocolate chips into the baking dish and stir to make sure everything is coated and incorporated evenly throughout the dish.
6) Bake the whole mixture in a 350 degree oven until the matzah is all softened and the top begins to brown just a little bit.