What do you do with homemade matzah? The best option is pizza! This pizza night was done two ways, one with matzah and the other with dough. The toppings on these pizzas are a little nontraditional, but absolutely amazing. If you have never put celery on a pizza with hot sauce and blue cheese, then you should do it!
RECIPE: Passover Pizza
Makes 2 Servings
Cast iron pans
Oven set to 450
Canned Hot Peppers
1) In a pan, combine the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and just enough vinegar from the hot peppers to make a nice consistency.
2) Season the sauce with basil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and oregano.
3) Shred the mozzarella.
4) Press the pizza dough into another cast iron pan.
5) Chop the celery.
6) Layer the crusts first with sauce, then cheese, and then top with celery, hot peppers, and blue cheese.
7) Bake in the super hot oven until done, 10-20 minutes at most.
8) Once removed, sprinkle with hot sauce before cutting and serving.