I am gonna be lazy, and there is nothing you can do about it! Mwhahaha.
But seriously, there are some nights when you want a hot dinner with little to no effort. This apple quesadilla is a warm supper, that allows you to also get your serving fruit in a meal. Plus cheddar and apple is one of my favorite combinations.
RECIPE: Apple Quesadilla
Makes 2-3 Servings
2 Granny Smith Apples
Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1) Slice up the two granny smith apples. You will probably only use one for the quesadillas, but the other one is good for snacking on as you cook.
2) Cut up some extra sharp cheddar cheese and butter up some tortillas.
3) Place a tortilla in a pan and layer it with apples and cheese. Top with another tortilla.
4) When one side is brown, flip, and brown the other.
5) Serve hot and as is, and then nibble on more apples.