Bagel Sandwiches, parfaits, what else could you want for dinner? or breakfast if you want to be boring about it.
RECIPE: Breakfast for Dinner
Makes 2 Servings
1) In a bowl, fork together the egg whites and peppers.
2) Slice the bagels in half and place under the broiler to begin toasting.
3) slice some cheddar cheese and let it melt over the bagel halves in the oven.
4) Scramble the eggs in the pan and then serve on the bagels with a touch of hot sauce.
5) In a sundae glass, layer vanilla yogurt with homemade pear butter and wheat germ. Nice thick layers are the best.
6) Serve and enjoy! The parfait was honestly the best part of the entire dinner, at least to me.