Now it is time to cook that chicken we marinaded over night! With lots of citrus ingredients, this chicken is absolutely delicious. Pair it up with sriracha Brussels sprouts and you have an amazing quick dinner. I think that’s the best part about making marinade the night before, there is almost no work to do that night!
Also, if any of you are on Instagram and want sneak peaks of up coming recipes, be sure to follow me! Brownies_n_Beer
RECIPE: Citrus Chicken and Hot Brussels Sprouts
Makes 2 Servings
Cast Iron Pan
Oven heated to 350
1) Place marinated chicken in a baking dish, and place in heated oven.
2) Slice Brussels sprouts in half and lay out in a cast iron dish.
3) Drizzle Sriracha sauce over them, a little oil, and some cracked pepper. Then place the Brussels sprouts in the oven with the chicken.
4) Let it bake until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees, 30-40 minutes.
5) Serve right away, and be sure to serve the onions from the marinade. They are the absolute best bite and go really well with the sprouts.
While my husband loves brussels sprouts, and this dinner was really tasty, I am not quite sold on them as a vegetable. They look like mini cabbages! Why not just eat cabbage??