So my husband and I were talking about the foods we enjoy specializing in. We make some damn fine burgers, and grilled pizza. So it is time we step up our garbage fry game. My husband surprised me with this dinner when I got home after a late night of work. He even took pictures so I could post it. He is the best husband ever.
RECIPE: Husband’s Garbage Fries
Makes 2-4 Servings
Oven heated to 375
8 oz Beef
Hot Pepper Juice
1) Slice potatoes into thick cut fries. Place on a baking sheet, season with spice mix, and bake in an oven until done.
2) Begin cooking beef in the pan. Pour in pepper juice to season the beef.
3) Chop up the celery and add it to the beef.
4) Move the fries to a serving platter.
5) Tear up the cheese and layer it over the fries. Pour the beef and celery mixture over everything. Add hot peppers to the top.