Do you ever get cravings for vegetables? Like you just want someone to put a giant plate of vegetables in front of you for dinner? No? I guess we are just weird then. When this is a fried rice like recipe except that there is no rice! Its better then it sounds, I swear.
RECIPE: Fried Rice… I mean Vegetables
Makes 9 Servings or 1 depending on your mood
1) Begin heating the cast iron pan with just a little bit of sesame oil in it.
2) Dice the garlic and add it to the sesame oil.
3) Chop and slice the cabbage, carrots, and celery. Stir everything so its equally coated in oil.
4) As the vegetables cook, season them with some ginger, a touch of onion powder, and some soy sauce. Taste and adjust based on preference.
5) When the vegetables are well cooked, crack in two eggs and stir until everything is coated and cooked together. Very much like you would with fried rice.
6) Serve as is, or add a bit of sriracha for a kick.