Nachos for lunch, dinner, and heck I could probably make them for breakfast. Topped with beans, flavored rice, and a spicy cheese sauce, these nachos will blow your mind!
RECIPE: Oh My Nacho
Makes 2 Meal Servings or Many Appetizer Servings
Cast Iron Pans
Spoons or Spatulas
4 oz Pepper Jack Cheese
1) In one pot, begin warming about 3/4 cup milk with a dash of corn starch. Whisk well to remove any possible clumps.
2) Break apart the pepper jack cheese and add it to the warming milk. Keep stirring as it warms, the cheese will melt and develop a nice thick sauce.
3) In a pan, mix together rice, diced tomatoes, and corn. Season with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and a bit of chili powder.
4) Dice an onion and add it to another pan. Pour in black beans and some hot pepper juice. Season with cumin, paprika, garlic powder, and dash of cayenne.
5) Lay a layer of nacho chips on the serving tray. Cover first with the cheese sauce, then the rice mixture, and then the beans. Serve immediately!
If you want an extra kick, add a few dried hot peppers to the cheese sauce as its cooking.