I love pasta. Then again, I don’t know many people who dislike it. Here is our recipe for a fresh tasting penne pasta with lots of vegetables.
Fresh Penne Pasta
Makes 2 Servings
1) I used a pasta maker to make the penne pasta, but you can also use the kind out of the box.
2) Boil pasta in salted water.
3) In a pan, mix together spinach, diced tomato, and some finely cut up garlic.
4) Season with some rosemary, thyme, basil, and black pepper. Stir and taste, and season as desired.
5) This can served two ways, pasta with vegetables and mozzarella cheese all tossed together or the pasta layered with the vegetables and mozzarella on top. I’m a fan of having everything tossed together!