I have to start this post off with an apology. These sweet potato fries actually went with delicious mango chutney burgers. They were out of this word delicious, but I absolutely forgot to take a picture of the final results, and some of the earlier pictures were just plain fuzzy. If we ever make the recipe again, I will share it. For right now, you will just have to deal with this simple fry recipe.
Sweet Pototo Fries
Makes 5 Servings
Oven heated to 350 degrees
1 lb Sweet Potatoes
1) Thinly cut sweet potatoes into long slices.
2) Heat a pan with a layer of oil over the bottom at medium heat.
3) When oil is hot, drop a few slices of potatoes into the oil. Let cook until slightly browned and then flip.
4) Lay the cooling rack inside the baking sheet. When each set of fries are done lay them out on the cooling rack.
5) Sprinkle the fries with salt and place in the oven to keep warm until the burgers are ready.
6) Serve with a spiced up ketchup or as is. They will go faster than you can believe!