Like everyone else, my spinach dip uses knorr vegetable soup mix! I modified the original recipe to add a little more vegetables to the mix. Honestly, it wouldn’t be the holidays without spinach dip!
Makes Many Servings
Bowl with lid
Knorr Soup Mix
Bunch of Celery
16 oz Spinach
16 oz Sour Cream
3/4 Cup Mayo
1) Thaw and squeeze all the water out of the spinach.
2) Chop the entire bunch of celery, scallions, and a single carrot.
3) In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayo, and knorr soup mix.
4) Stir in the spinach and vegetables.
5) Let chill over night.
6) Serve with carrot sticks, crackers, pumpernickel bread, or pepper wedges.