My husband is the best. He decided to make a burger in honor of Hannukah, and I think we may have a new tradition. This burger is straight ground beef (no pork!) and is still incredibly juicy and will melt in your mouth.
Makes 2 Servings
Cast Iron Pan
Tsar Dust Seasoning (From Penzy’s)
1) Grind the chuck roast and mix with a bit of garlic powder and tsar dust seasoning.
2) Shape the patties and chill them for 15 minutes in the freezer.
3) Grill the patties until perfectly done.
4) While grilling, let a pan with about 1/4-1/2 inch of oil begin heating at medium high heat.
5) Shred the potato and season with salt and onion powder.
6) Press shredded potato onto either side of the beef patty and fry it in the hot oil.
7) Scoop apple sauce onto the bottom bun, top it with the patty, and then top bun.