Who likes ribeyes? I like ribeyes! I like them even better when they are bone in, but when they come from local farms you take what you can get. I like Louis was jealous that he didn’t get his own steak for dinner!
Makes 2 Servings
Cast iron pans
Red Wine Vinegar
1) In a bowl, splash the steaks with a little bit of red wine and season with a little bit of tarragon, a dash of thyme, and a sprinkle of rosemary. Let sit while you light the grill.
2) Slice half an onion thin and begin cooking in a medium cast iron pan. Add a bit of salt and pepper.
3) Mince garlic and stir into the onions.
4) Put the meat on the grill.
5) Pour the can of dilly beans into another cast iron pan and begin heating.
6) Drain the liquid from the canned corn into a cup. Pour the corn itself into the garlic and onion mixture.
7) Add some milk and about 1/4 cup of the corn liquid.
8) Once the corn is heated, pour into the measuring cup or other tall object and blend using the immersion blender.
9) Pour the blended mixture back into the warm pan. Season with paprika and a touch of chili powder. Add leftover corn liquid if it needs thinning out.
10) Remove perfectly grilled steaks and let them rest while you serve out the creamed corn in bowls and the dilly beans right onto the plate.
I love dilly beans, and the flavors of this dish just blended so well together!