I apologize for the delay in posts, caught my fiance’s cold and it has put me way behind on writing and cooking. I wish I had pictures from the all meals he has been cooking while I was sick. From curry chicken to Nutella milk shakes, he has taken over my kitchen.
RECIPE: Roast Beef Panini
Makes 2 Servings
Country White Bread
1) Thinly cut the roast beef, slice four slices of bread, and cut some cheddar cheese.
2) In a bowl, mix together the horseradish sauce, Worcester sauce, ketchup, chili powder, and oregano into a version of Russian dressing.
3) Butter the outside of the bread.
4) Layer bottom bread, roast beef, dressing, cheese, and then bread.
5) Panini press the sandwiches until nicely browned and the cheese is melted.