Breakfast for dinner! Its a classic choice for a reason.
RECIPE: Egg Scramble and Bashed Potatoes
Makes 2 Servings
Cast iron pans
1) In a bowl, microwave the potatoes in a bowl until cooked through or bake them in an oven.
2) Chop broccoli, green peppers, onion, and ham into pieces.
3) Melt a bit of butter in a pan, and begin cooking the vegetables. When cooked a bit, add the ham.
4) Get the other pan very hot and melt some butter or oil. Bash the baked potatoes into the pan so that they splatter even more than smashed potatoes. Let fry, and then flip.
5) In a bowl, crack eggs and then pour over the veggies and ham. Stir to mix and scramble.
6) Add a bit of black pepper and shredded cheddar cheese to the eggs.
7) Splash Malt vinegar and sprinkle garlic powder over the potatoes.
8) Serve warm with a glass of milk.