No bake cookies is one of those basic recipes that everyone has made at one time or another. This is a slightly more complex version than the usual 3 ingredients, but I think they are better in taste! Try them out and let me know if you think they are worth the effort. I also make these in bar shapes because they are easier to freeze and snack on without over indulging.
RECIPE: No Bake Bars
Makes 25 Servings
2 Cups Sugar
1 Stick Margarine
1/2 Cup Milk
3 Cups Old Fashion Oatmeal
1/3 Cup Coco Powder
1 Big Scoop Peanut Butter
1) In a pot, over medium low heat, melt margarine. Stir in sugar, a dash of vanilla, and milk.
2) Add coco powder and peanut butter.
3) Remove from heat and stir in oatmeal.
4) Spread over wax paper covered baking sheet, and then freeze.
5) Slice and serve! Best with a mug of milk!
This is a two serving slice of delicious no bakes. I love keeping them frozen because when its 86 degrees outside in October, you need a frozen cookie to cool down!