Pepper Jelly has a bunch of uses. We decided to crack open one of the jars of the strawberry pepper jelly and the result was beyond delicious. Here is our recipe for an amazing balanced dinner. Heck, this plate looks better than the government my plate plan cause its half vegetables!
RECIPE: Glazed Pork Dinner
Makes 2 Servings
Tsar Dust Spice Mix
Strawberry Pepper Jelly
1) Slice zucchini and onion, layer in a foil packet. Sprinkle with tsar dust, seal and shake.
2) Place foil packet on the grill.
3) Place pork butt on the grill and brush with strawberry pepper jelly.
4) Flip and brush with strawberry pepper jelly some more. More sure its a nice glaze as its grilled.
5) Once its done, serve the vegetables, carve up the pork and serve.
The glaze was beyond belief good. The sweet and spicy balanced out perfectly with the grilled flavor. Ten out of ten will make again!