Some nights you just feel like grilling some hot dogs on the grill, and eating some macaroni salad right out of the mixing bowl with a fork. Lets be honest, we’ve all had those nights. This recipe is not your grandma’s macaroni salad though, and you’ll have to try a bite to believe me. (This recipe is also super scale-able!)
RECIPE: Hot or Not Macaroni Salad
Makes 2 Servings
1) Place macaroni pasta in a pot and cook as directed on box.
2) Finely chop carrots and jalapenos into the same tiny little pieces.
3) In a mixing bowl, add a dollop of mayo, a heavy dose of dill, and a splash of vinegar.
4) Mix in the carrots and jalapenos.
5) When pasta is done, put in strainer and run under cold water until cooled.
6) Stir well drained and cooled pasta into the bowl. Then place in the fridge to chill until dinner time.
I love dill, but this pasta salad has bites of hot pepper and others with mild carrot. It keeps you on the toes, and makes you anticipate each bite.