I decided to change it up this week and make a different kind of bread. Focaccia bread is so wonderfully flavorful and useful that I just had to make it. The base recipe is from the breadmaker book, but I adjusted it to add every more garlic and fresh tomatoes. I am looking forward to variations I can make in the future!
RECIPE: Garlic Focaccia Bread
Makes 1 Loaf
9 x 13 pan
Oven heated to 400 degrees
9 oz Water
1 t Salt
1 1/2 t Rosemary
2 t Dry Yeast
3 T Avocado Oil
4 Cloves Garlic
3 C Bread Flour
1/4 C Parmesan Cheese
1) In the bread maker, add all the ingredients between water and bread flour as listed above.
2) Set the bread maker to dough and press start.
3) Grease a 9 x 13 pan, and press the dough into the pan. Let it rise for 15 minutes.
4) Using a spoon, press in deviants across the dough.
5) Brush the top of the dough with avocado oil.
6) Slice cherry tomatoes in half and lay out on the dough.
7) Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
8) Bake for 30 minutes or until edges slightly brown and the bread bounces back when compressed.
9) Slice and serve or store in an airtight container.