My fiance loves seafood. I am willing to try anything at least once. So we decided to do a modified seafood boil and made crab legs and corn on the cob for dinner.
RECIPE: Crab and Corn
Makes 2 Servings
Microwave Safe Bowl
Scissors or Crab Crackers
Corn on the Cob
4 T butter
Spicy Chicken Broth
1) In one pot begin bowling salt water, and in the other pot begin bowling spicy chicken broth.
2) Peel and break the corn cobs in half, dropping them into the boiling broth.
3) Drop the crab legs into the boiling salt water.
4) When each is done being boiled, remove them with tongs onto serving platters.
5) In a small bowl, quickly microwave the butter until melted.
6) Serve immediately, and enjoy. P.S. cook rice in the leftover broth for a delicious second meal component.