Most people stick to mayo bases for the tuna salad. Its such a forgiving protein that you really can use any flavor profile on it. I decided I wanted to kick my wrap up a notch so I decided to make a horseradish based tuna salad. It was a sinus cleansing delicious wrap!
RECIPE: Horseradish Tuna Wraps
Makes 2 Servings
2 Cans Tuna Fish
1) Drain two cans of tuna and dump into a bowl.
2) Pour 2-3 T of horseradish sauce and a sprinkle of Worcester sauce over the tuna.
3) Use a fork to mix everything together.
4) Finely chop pickles and mix into tuna. Make sure you cut enough that there is a good crunch throughout.
5) Scoop tuna salad onto tortillas, wrap and serve.
Tip: If you heat the tortillas slightly in a pan, they become a lot easier to wrap and fold.