Potatoes are one of those foods that can be eaten for every meal every day and never get old or tired. There are just so many ways to make potatoes. You can smash them, you can fry, you can roast them, or even bake them. So here is my version of a potato bake that you can make while running around during everything else and just need dinner to happen on its own. This was my running around doing everything else while dinner cooks dinner.
RECIPE: Potato Bake
Makes 6 Servings
Cast Iron Pan
Oven set to 400 degrees
Half Pint Peppers
4 Cloves Garlic
4 oz Cheddar Cheese
1) Chunk potatoes and onions and toss into a cast iron pan.
2) Finely chop garlic cloves and add into potatoes and onion.
3) Pour peppers, juice and all over all the potatoes.
4) Bake in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.
5) Pour kidney beans over the pan and bake for another 15 minutes.
6) Chop or shred cheese and sprinkle over the dish, letting bake for another 15 minutes.
7) Remove from oven and enjoy or turn the oven off and let it stay warm until you are ready to eat.