We love burgers as I am sure you have noted. We decided to branch out and experiment a little bit more. This burger is almost the epitome of everything is not kosher. All it needs is cheese and it literally would make a Rabbi cry. Therefore, do not make this burger over Passover or any other high holiday. However, feel free to try it out any other time of year and I know you will enjoy it.
RECIPE: So Not Kosher Burger
Makes 2 Servings
Glass Container with lid
Spicy Brown Mustard
1) Remove shells from shrimp and then grind together with bacon in a single grind.
2) Form bacon and shrimp ground mixture into patties.
3) Make a romaloud sauce to top the patties by following steps 4- 7.
4) In a container with a lid, mix together a spoon and a half of mayo, horseradish sauce, spicy brown mustard, a splash of Worcestershire sauce, and a squirt of a lemon juice.
5) Finely chop onion and garlic.
6) Add parsley, garlic, onion, black pepper, and chili powder to the bowl. Stir well.
7) Add onion and garlic, continuing to stir. Then chill until patties are done.
8) Grill your burger patties.
9) Serve patties on buns with romaloud sauce smeared on top bun, and grilled corn on the side.
This burgers were surprisingly amazing. I gave them a 7.5/10 but my fiance gave them a 9/10. The sauce was so good that my fiance put a bit of it on his corn to enjoy it even more.