We decided that we are doing a game night tonight. There will be cherry kool aid, cheese doodles, and probably Doritos. These snacks are good, but not enough to be considered dinner. To fill the gap between lunch and late night snacking, Buffalo Chicken Dip became dinner!
Also, there will be grapes at game night because I can’t do a night without fruits and vegetables.
RECIPE: Buffalo Chicken Dip
Makes 2 Pots
2 Oven Safe Containers with Lids
Oven heated to 350 degrees
Block of Cream Cheese
Block of Extra Sharp Cheddar
2 Cans Shredded Chicken Breast
1/2 Bottle of Hot Sauce
1) In a bowl, stir the cream cheese until its softened and mixable.
2) Open and drain canned chicken breast before tossing in with cream cheese.
3) Shred cheddar cheese and add to the bowl.
4) Pour in half a bottle of hot sauce.
5) Stir and then stir again until the entire mixture is thoroughly mixed.
6) Pour half the mixture into each container, put on the lid, and put in the oven.
7) Bake for 25 minutes. Uncover for the last 10 minutes if you want a more toasted top.
8) Serve hot with tortilla chips or pita chips.