Everything tastes better when grilled. Its a fact of life. Instead of grilling for dinner, we decided to mix it up a bit and have a nice grilled lunch. Since corn is starting to come into season near us, we had to have corn on the cob. While corn is good, corn grilled is amazing. Here is our quick recipe for grilled corn and seasoned butter.
RECIPE: Grilled Lunch
Makes 2 Servings
Pan or dish that fits corn
Hot Dog Buns
Corn on the Cob
1) About an hour before grilling, place the corn in a container filled with water. Let it soak for 30 minutes to an hour fully submerged.
2) Preheat grill and place corn on the grill.
3) Let the corn cook for 5 minutes before adding on the hot dogs.
4) When the hot dogs are done, remove them and the corn. Quickly toast the buns on the grill before turning it off.
5) In a bowl, mix together 1-2 T of soft butter, a dash of garlic powder, chili powder, and dried parsley. Stir until fulling incorporated.
6) Peal back husk to use as a handle and smear with the seasoned butter so it melts straight on.
7) Top hot dogs with brown mustard, sauerkraut, or whatever may be your preferred topping.