When you spend the morning doing laundry, running errands, and prepping for another week, you want a lunch that isn’t complicated. I know I have another post about fancy nachos, but this is the quick version. These nachos can be done start to finish in like 15 minutes (This time took a little bit longer with taking pictures). This meal is also vegetarian which makes it pleasing for any crowd.
RECIPE: Lunch Nachos
Makes 2 Servings
Spatula or Spoon
Oven set to broil on High
Tortilla Chips (Rounds)
1) Toss black beans into a pan. Season with desired spices.
2) Spread chips out on a baking sheet.
3) Chop up scallions and cheese.
4) Sprinkle cheese, scallions, and black beans over the chips.
5) Put in the oven under broil until the cheese melts and the chips get slightly browned. Only about 3-6 minutes.
Top with a bit of salsa and you will have a colorful lunch that will fill you up till dinner.