I never thought I would say this, but I don’t know what I would do without my bread-maker. It is so nice to just add all the ingredients, press start, and then three hours later have a fresh warm loaf of bread! It’s like kitchen magic. I cannot thank the family friend who gave it to me enough!
While this may be a cheat recipe, I still wanted to share it. I am thinking of making some of this bread into a grilled cheese. Now I am thinking of all the ways I can make a fancy grilled cheese.
RECIPE: County Style Bread
Makes 1 Loaf
Bread Maker (Mine is Oyster Brand)
8 oz Warm Milk
4 Cups Flour
1 t Salt
2 t Yeast
2 T Melted Butter
1) In a the pan, layer the ingredients as listed above.
2) Put the pan in the bread maker.
3) Close the lid, and press start.
4) Take the dog for a walk, watch Netflix, check your e-mail, take a nap, or whatever it is you need to do to pass three hours of time.
5) When the machine beeps, remove the pan and flip the loaf onto a cooling rack.
Bread machine with raw ingredients and three hours on the clock, and three hours later with a golden loaf of warm bread.